Monday, February 27, 2012

2 days, 2 different experiences

A few days ago I took 3 letters out: m, a & s. M is visual like me and so I took out 3 objects that begin with the letters. I had magnet, apple and sock. The magnet, she insisted was a button, and from there on it was not a good mood. I should have recognized it and stopped nicely. Sigh.

Today i took out f,a and d with a few of her little toys for the objects: fish, alligator and duck. Night and day difference in her reaction. She was enthusiastic, she listened when i made the sounds and placed the letters in front of the respective object. She wanted to trace and she said to me: " start at the dot", haha! At the moment Im not worried about how she traces, she doesnt always understand it, but she loves doing it. She recalled the sounds correctly and then we play a jumble game where mommy mixes everything up, oh dear! She loves correcting me "This not go here, Amma, it goes here." We were done in maybe 3 minutes. She is getting this!

DSC_0099

No comments:

Post a Comment